Want to start your own online shop?
eCommerce is the bomb nowadays because selling online has proven to be very profitable, and fortunately, it is easy to get started.
You can create the next successful online shop, and all you need is Shopify!
At least, that is what many bloggers, “drop-shippers” and gurus say… but is it true?
Is Shopify the best eCommerce platform in 2019?
In this review, I will let you know everything about it because you deserve to know the truth. Nothing more and nothing less.
Breaking Down: The Pros and Cons of Shopify – Summarized Review
If you are like me and like to go straight to the point, you will love this.
- Easiest to use the platform in the world – Best for beginners
- Effortless and optimized processes – You save a lot of time
- Affordable prices – The lite plan is perfect for newcomers
- No transaction fees thanks to Shopify Payments
- Plenty of free templates and themes to build your store
- A large selection of plugins and extensions to make your store rock
- It includes a built-in blog – Use it to attract more traffic and educate your visitors
- No more than three product options (up to 100 variants)
- You need apps for aspects like reviews, ratings, and testimonials
- Fees for third-party payment gateways (ex: PayPal)
I like Shopify because it makes it simple and easy to launch an online shop. In fact, you can do it in 10 minutes, because it is really that practical.
Therefore, it is best suited for beginners, although, more advanced users can also use it without problems. In fact, it makes everything so easy and effortless that you will love it.
It is very easy to fulfill orders, keep track of every single aspect like visitors, sources, orders, earnings, etc.
It has some limitations, like only being able to add up to three product options and only 100 variants, which can be conflicting for some people. In that case, you could use Magento, but it is a completely different matter.
In conclusion, if you are a beginner or want to run your store the easiest way, you will love Shopify.
More About Shopify
Shopify is my go-to platform because it reduces all the technical difficulties of running an online shop to the bare minimum.
That is why I recommend it to beginners because you don’t need to be tech-savvy at all to run it. Plus, you get excellent support from the Shopify community and from the customer support department, so if you ever have a question or problem, you will solve it easily.
It has some limitations that might bother advanced users, but for the vast majority of people, it will be the ideal solution.
There are over 800,000 stores using Shopify and they have generated over $100 billion USD in sales, a clear proof that it is a successful platform.
I hope that my review helps you, but if you have more questions, feel free to ask and I will help you!