You are smart enough to know that investing is the way to go because it allows you to grow your riches.
Saving is good, a wise move, however, the only way of growing is by investing in good opportunities… but is GoldBroker such an opportunity?
This review updated for 2019 will let you know all about it so you can judge yourself.
An Overview on GoldBroker: What Is It? – Straight to the Point
With headquarters in Malta, it is a middleman-free and offshore gold storage company. Fabrice Drouin Ristori founded it in 2011 and since then it has marked its name in the gold storage industry.
Many people have the need to buy and store gold offshore, due to the laws and regulations in their home country, because in Malta you can register your gold and keep it away from the banking system.
Why is it an advantage?
- You have real and total ownership on your gold
- You have total protection against banking problems (insolvency, failure and seizure)
That’s why people use GoldBroker, as a safe way to own and store gold. However, it also allows you to buy other precious metals:
Everything registered under your name.
Here you have their contact information:
- Address: FDR Capital Limited, 32, Level 3, Regent House, Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640 Malta
- Phone: +33 184884084
- Website: goldbroker.com
How Does GoldBroker Work? – A Trustable and Transparent Service
In short, it allows you to invest in gold, silver, platinum, and palladium. They also store it for you; however, you have full ownership over it.
I need to make a clarification here. You can store your gold in four different countries:
- Canada (Toronto)
- USA (New York City)
- Switzerland (Zurich)
If you prefer, you can choose a vaulting that is closer to you.
The Investment Is Truly Yours:
You can visit the physical locations to see or access your goods even if the employees aren’t present at the moment.
You can also take physical possession of your precious metals without paying a single fee. As you can see, they truly give you total ownership of your investment.
They allow you to buy the precious metals in bars or coins. Here you have a better-detailed description.
- 100-gram gold bars (Valcambi)
- 1-ounce gold bars (Valcambi)
- 1 KG gold bars (Valcambi)
- 1-ounce platinum bars (Valcambi)
- 1-ounce palladium bars (Valcambi)
- 1 ounce gold bars (Royal Canadian Mint)
- 100-ounce silver bars (Royal Canadian Mint)
- 1 ounce gold bars (Republic Metals Corporation)
- 1 KG silver bars (Republic Metals Corporation)
- 100-ounce silver bars (Republic Metals Corporation)
- 1000-ounce silver bars (Republic Metals Corporation)
As you can see, you have many ways when it comes to storing your precious metals in the shape of bars.
They have a large variety of coins for storing your investment.
For example, for the Northern American region you have:
- Gold Buffalo
- Gold American Eagle
- Gold Canadian Maple Leaf
- Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf
- Silver American Eagle
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
For Europe, they have the following:
- Austrian Mint’s Gold
- Silver Philharmonics
- British Gold
- Silver Britannia
- Perth Mint’s Gold
- Silver Kangaroos
- South African Gold Krugerrand
- Anniversary Krugerrands
As you can see, they have several storage options, a solid background and the investment is truly yours. Therefore, it is completely transparent.
What Are the Fees?
It all sounds nice, but how much does it cost to use GoldBroker?
They do not openly disclose the fees they charge for their products, but they state that they change depending on what you buy.
For storing your gold, the fees are the following:
- When the stored gold value is below $20,000 USD:5% per year
- When the stored gold is over 50 ounces:25% per year
- When the stored gold is over 900 ounces:05% per year
- When the stored gold is over 4500 ounces:95% per year
The fees for storing silver:
- When the stored silver is below or equal to 60000 ounces: 1.5% per year
- When the stored silver is over 60000 ounces: 1.3% per year
- When the stored silver is 300,000 ounces or above:2%per year
Should You Invest Into GoldBroker?
As you can see, they only take care of storing gold for you. In that sense, they are a solid company with a clean record and is used by several investors across the globe.
Personally, I trust it, because they have a clean record and a strong reputation.
However, investing in it should be judged whether you want to invest in precious metals or not, because after all, you are buying gold, silver, platinum or palladium.
Therefore, if you want to store value in precious metals to keep an edge against inflation, or because you want to invest long term, then you should definitively go for it.
I hope that my reviews help you. If you have more doubts, just let me know and I will get back to you.